www-repository mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JCS 1.3 not in m1-repo
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:25:29 GMT
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Carlos Sanchez wrote:
>> Now, do you want to fix it or point people to org.apache.jcs ?
>
> I'll ask the jcs list. Nevertheless I would not have expected the links
> to be created in the m1-repo in such a case.
>
>> The report is here
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2-converted-from-maven1/.reports/health-report.xml
>
> I take it you have conversion tools for m1-poms to m2. Would something
> like this be available for ordinary mortals?

You could try the maven-one-plugin, version 1.1 which was just released.
It has a goal one:convert that tried to convert an m1 project.xml to an
m2 pom.xml.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-one-plugin/

This is a good tool if you want to convert your existing m1 project to
m2. It is not suitable for converting stuff that is already in the
repository.

--
Dennis Lundberg