www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Still no go, was: Re: JCS 1.3 not in m1-repo
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:20:39 GMT
On 6/23/07, Henning Schmiedehausen <henning@apache.org> wrote:
> Yes, looks good now. Thank you.
>
> (You are always talking about m1-m2 conversion tool. In this case, it
> converts the m2 POM to m1, isn't it?)

no, the m1 repo is converted to the m2 repo and all requests to m1 are
redirected to m2. jcs was in the m1 repo but couldn't be converted to
m2, that's what you saw it, but as the file requests are redirected to
m2 where it didn't exist it failed

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.