www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:55:06 GMT
On 6/19/07, Michael Busch <buschmic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> >
> > it's not just the name but the contents. To generate the appropriate
> > ones you would need to  deploy to the repo using "mvn deploy", if not
> > you don't need to put them in
> >

> OK, thanks for the infos. We are not using maven as build system, so we
> can't
> run "mvn deploy". We use ant and the maven ant tasks to generate the pom and
> metadata files.

not sure, but maybe you can deploy also with the ant tasks and those
files would be generated

> > and BTW lucene-parent should extend apache parent pom for common info
> > (license, organization, ...)
> >
> > <parent>
> > <groupId>org.apache</groupId>
> > <artifactId>apache</artifactId>
> > <version>4</version>
> > </parent>
> >

> OK I will keep that in mind for the next release. Thanks!
>

> Is there anything I have to do now because I deleted those files?

as soon as they get synced to central repo in
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 you should cleanup and delete the ones
you changed at least. Everything can be deleted as that location is
just used to sync from.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.