www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JCS 1.3 not in m1-repo
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:33:27 GMT
The source POM was invalid: Unrecognised tag:
'aspectSourceDirectories' (position: START_TAG seen
...&lt;/unitTestSourceDirectory>\n\t\t&lt;aspect
SourceDirectories>... @315:28) .

Now, do you want to fix it or point people to org.apache.jcs ?

The report is here
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2-converted-from-maven1/.reports/health-report.xml

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.