www-repository mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <henn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Howto publish a JAR that was not generated by Maven to the m2 repo ?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 06:41:04 GMT
As we build the Velocity code also using straight ant, I used e.g.

mvn -Dfile=anakia-1.0.jar \
	-Drepository.id=apache.releases \
	-DpomFile=pom.xml \
	-Durl=scpexe://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository
	deploy:deploy-file

to deploy releases. The URL thing obviously sucks and you will need a
POM that is derived from the official Apache POM so that the
repository.id is defined but apart from that, you will get the POM, the
jar and all the checksum and signature files into the repo in one go.

	Best regards
		Henning