www-repository mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <henn...@apache.org>
Subject Problem with JCS in the maven 1 repository
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:42:34 GMT
Hi guys,

I know, I know, we screwed up a bit when putting JCS onto the
repositories, but it seems to be needlessly hard punished. :-)

The JCS files in the maven-1 repository located at
http://repo1.maven.org/maven/jcs/jars/

*seem* to be present but in fact they are not. If you click on a link to
a file, there is a "Not found" error from the server.

Also Thomas (Vandahl) pointed out to me, that in the health report, the
JCS project.xml file is complained about to contain a bad tag
(<aspectSourceDirectories />) , even though Thomas said that he removed
that tag before uploading. The only pom that I can see with that problem
might be at http://repo1.maven.org/maven/jcs/poms/jcs-1.3.pom but again
no dice; the file simply is not there.

What can we do to clear this up? Upload again? Or must you do some magic
to the repository that the files show up correctly?

Any help appreciated. BTW: The maven-2 files at
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/jcs/ are all fine.

	Best regards
		Henning