www-repository mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <steve.lough...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: little get together at Apachecon?
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 15:41:24 GMT
On 08/05/07, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
> We kind of randomly bumped in to each other a few times and talked
> about semi-related things :)

yeah, nothing formal. I more discussed whether we could do a decent
proxy library for java1.5+ than anything for the repository itself.
But Brett will know who Paolo is when he gets email about
rdf-representation.

There was quite a turnout at the ivy talk; if we can bring the ant
world into declarative dependencies then everyone would benefit,
though for that we need security and consistent metadata.

> Yeah, I'm here. Let's sync up today and pick a time and place and put
> the word out to the maven lists in general.

I think I'm the only person in this list at the open grid forum conf
in Manchester UK. Lots of tomcat+axis 1.x users here, with deployments
in the thousands of nodes.

-steve