www-repository mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <Peter.Kri...@aQute.biz>
Subject Repository format
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 14:28:35 GMT
I am trying to create a utility that allows you to download maven jar
files from a url and add OSGi headers, for example:

      bnd:asm.asm-3.0

To make this work reliably, I need a definition of the repository
structure. However, I can not find such a document through Google. Can
anyone in this list help me out?

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens