www-repository mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR-277
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 15:03:02 GMT
On 5/11/07, Steve Loughran <steve.loughran@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/05/07, Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 5/11/07, Steve Loughran <steve.loughran@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > who'se involved in JSR-277, the JCP-backed repository stuff?
> >
> > I think both Brett and I are.
> >

> OK. I was just curious about what's going on there. is that something
> that can be discussed here., or on jcp-open?

I am a member of the JSR EG as a member of Jayasoft, and I have a non
disclosure agreement which do not allow me to discuss too much. OTOH Brett
is a member of the JSR EG representing the ASF, maybe this makes a
difference.

The good news is that the JCP has just open an observer mailing list to
follow the EG discussions: