www-repository mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <GScok...@isabel.eu>
Subject Tool to validate depdendencies
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 09:58:39 GMT
Hi,

Is there a tool that could identify unnecessary dependencies from a
pom.xml or [better] an ivy.xml.

More precisely, I want to identify the minimal set of jars I really need
to compile my module, in order to clean the module descriptor.

And if I manage to do that, I would go further.  I would like to have
the set of jars that the users of my module will require to compile : my
module + only the modules that I use in my interface (Class that I use
as argument, that I extend or that I throws).

Gilles

Gilles Scokart

E-mail : GScokart@isabel.eu
Tel   : +32
Fax  : +32

Isabel NV/S.A.
Keizerinlaan 13-15 Boulevard de l'Imperatrice
1000 Brussels - Belgium
RPR Bruxelles / RPM Brussel: BE 0455 530 509
www.isabel.eu     www.zoomit.eu

ZOOMIT is a Registred Trademark of Isabel NV/S.A.
Disclaimer : www.isabel.eu/gps/en/disclaimer/mailing.php