www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: artifactIds and "apache-" prefix for trademark-enabled artifacts
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 16:30:22 GMT
just talk so far, the different plugins that create packages should be
modified (war, ear, assembly,...) The first ones are probably going to
be the eclipse, bundle and the OSGi related ones.

if it becomes an apache policy officially, well then we'll do it
faster I guess, but I just wanted to let people know that it's in the
roadmap, and sounds a better solution that just append "apache" to all
artifactIds

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.