www-repository mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <Peter.Kri...@aQute.biz>
Subject Re[2]: Repository format
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 16:54:07 GMT
Well, I am not running inside maven ... I want to create an
independent downloader via a url because this allows existing
frameworks to download bundles from a maven repo while automatically
getting OSGi headers.

However, I would like to write this application against a
specification of the repository format (naming, directory layout,
files, etc). I can guess, but I see a lot of variation and files I do
not understand their meaning of.

Do I  understand from your mail that no such specification exists,
except in the source code?

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens