www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:01:47 GMT
Hi,

We have a problem then, I haven't seen the org.apache.velocity ones

poms in the maven1 repo you're right they are not used, but we
automatically convert all m1 poms to m2, so it ends in
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/velocity/velocity/1.5/

your m2 pom has been there for several days so i'm afraid to change it
and break something, and having different poms in velocity and
org.apache.velocity sounds a bad idea too so I don't know what to do.
Maybe i should just put a relocation pom in velocity pointing to
org.apache.velocity

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.