www-repository mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons-fileupload release is not synced
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 06:35:28 GMT
Hi, Carlos,

I apologize for the hazzle. I wasn't aware that I have to be extra
careful out of org/apache.

First of all, be sure that this is the last release of
commons-fileupload with a non-org.apache groupId. I had already
changed that in SVN after the release.

On 2/22/07, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@apache.org> wrote:
> Because we sync only org/apache. I'll add this one, but Jochen, please
> fix the permissions
> (/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/fix-permissions.sh)

Done.

> Also you'll have to merge manually the maven-metadata.xml files. It
> would have worked if you had copied the ones in central repository
> before deploying.

Done, and checksums recalculated.

Thanks,

Jochen

--
Emacs 22 will support MacOS and CygWin. It is not yet decided, whether
these will be used to run Emacs or the other way round.