www-repository mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven 1 rsync issues, again
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:31:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm sorry to keep bothering you, but it seems that I'm again having
issues with the Apache Jackrabbit releases being synchronized from
m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository to Ibiblio.

I placed the Jackrabbit 1.1.1 release artifacts in the
m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository on Dec 5th, but   they're still not
available on Ibiblio. They do show up for example in the directory
listings at http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/org.apache.jackrabbit/jars/,
but not on http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven/org.apache.jackrabbit/jars/
and the links on the former location do not work.

Could this be related to the recent Ibiblio troubles, or is there
again something wrong with the Jackrabbit artifacts or the rsync
process? The Jackrabbit 1.1.1 POMs validate with "maven pom:validate",
so at least that shouldn't be the issue.

BR,

Jukka Zitting