www-repository mailing list archives

From "Karl Pauls" <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Question regarding snapshot repository artifact clean-up
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:43:43 GMT
Hi,

we, at Felix, are looking into creating our first release at the
moment. We currently have artifacts published in the snapshot
repository and think we will need to clean them up because we will
change our version schema.

I'd like to ask peoples advice about the steps we need to take in
order to clean up our previous snapshots in the snapshot repository
and publish our new once.

This is not a request to do the clean up right now (we need to get the
release ready first) but rather gathering information on what needs to
be done when we are ready.

Thanks in advance and regards,

Karl

--