www-repository mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:15:55 GMT
On 12/12/06, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@apache.org> wrote:
> I'm not making any decision, that's why this thread started. I recall
> that there was at some point some agreement that it was going to be
> org.apache.PMCName, somebody can refresh my memory?

I suspect I suggested it at one point, but then quickly gave up on it.
We've too much legacy to deal with. The stronger topic was having
directories owned by each PMC so people don't release other people's
code.

> I'm sorry I don't really know who to ask about this as it affects all
> projects in apache.

Consensus on the list is the first one. See Dims' email. I'd change
his comment of informing infra folks to 'inform infra@apache' - by
being active here we are 'infra folks'. This is an infra list.

Failing that - ask me. I took care of the crap when snapshots was
going to be removed, so I'm pretty much the infra fall guy as far as
the output of this list i concerned :) Until another sucker is found.

Hen