www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: upload requests containing distributions
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:08:37 GMT
It's going to depend on what's the future use of that distributions,
they are not used at all for now in the repo afaik, just jars, sources
and javadocs.

In any case it should be org.jayasoft.ivy or something like that, not just ivy

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.