www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:30:02 GMT
I agree with Brett

If releases need to be voted by a PMC I would like to use
org.apache.PMCname as groupId because that gives anyone the ability to
know what PMC is responsible of that release. I don't think right now
is clear who to ask for responsibility for all the artifacts.

eg. If in maven we release our scm libraries under org.apache.scm it
wouldn't be clear who published them until you check poms, PGP,...

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.