www-repository mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:06:44 GMT
Don't worry carlos. Let's set up a process. Let's document what we
process we want everyone to conform to on our Wiki then inform infra
folks. Let them look it over and then we can set a date for new
releases to conform to the policy. Does that sound like a plan?

thanks,
dims

On 12/12/06, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@apache.org> wrote:
> I'm not making any decision, that's why this thread started. I recall
> that there was at some point some agreement that it was going to be
> org.apache.PMCName, somebody can refresh my memory?
>
> I'm sorry I don't really know who to ask about this as it affects all
> projects in apache.

> > Carlos,
> >
> > If it is an apache wide decision, then people should be consulted,
> > *you* can't make that decision.
> >
> > -- dims
> >
> > On 12/12/06, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@apache.org> wrote:
> > > I think it is an apache wide decision how to make groupids look like,
> > > not just ws PMC.
> > >
> > > What I'm gonna do next time there's doubts about anything in the repo
> > > is move it out of the way until they are cleared.

Id.

 IMO, they also
 When