www-repository mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <steve.lough...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bad version MD in commons-dbutils
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:52:26 GMT
> On 11/26/06, Steve Loughran <steve.loughran@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 26/11/06, Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Want me to change it in the asf repo? Easy enough to do.
> > >
> > > Hen
> > >

> > There is the distinct risk the artifact is the 1.0RC1 and not the 1.0;
> > in which case the change is trickier...
>
> Doing an svn diff between the 1.0-rc1 tag and the 1.0 tag, there are a
> few code differences (nothing major). One of them is the renaming of a
> private attribute from primitveDefaults to primitiveDefaults. Looking
> at javap -private on the jar file, the attribute is named
> primitiveDefaults, so this is a 1.0 jar (presuming it came from a tag
> etc).

The MD5 sum from the jar that comes from the rmplc mirror matches that
in the repository@

>md5sum commons-dbutils-1.0.jar
cc337bbad049746fef920a1390dedb3e  commons-dbutils-1.0.jar

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/commons-dbutils/commons-dbutils/1.0/commons-dbutils-1.0.jar.md5
cc337bbad049746fef920a1390dedb3e

+1 for patching the metadata. +10 for auditing the poms before uploading.

-Steve