www-repository mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing dependency in geronimo-kernel 1.1 pom
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 20:23:20 GMT
I've checked the source code and the QName class is referenced
in packages:
  * src/java org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.xstream
  * src/test org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config

The first package is an optional one and the second one is for test.
I guess the dependency is thus runtime, optional.

Would it be possible to fix the m2 pom with this information, please ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet