www-repository mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-core-1.1.jar not found
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 16:03:02 GMT
Hi,

On 11/1/06, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@apache.org> wrote:
> On 11/1/06, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> > My bad. Is there some tool that we could use to validate our POMs?
>
> Maven 2 ;)

Yeah, were targetting an upgrade to Maven 2 for Jackrabbit 1.2. :-)
The upgrade has been taking longer than expected (we originally
targetted Jackrabbit 1.1) due to the number of custom maven.xml
scripting we've been using.

> A simple xml schema decalration and a good editor would do. Also I
> think the maven-one-plugin for m2 will convert the poms and check for
> correctness

Is there an XML schema for Maven 1 POMs? I tried the maven-one-plugin
a while back, but it was still in early development and I didn't then
have time to hack on it. I'll go an have another look.

Thanks, BTW, for all the help in resolving this. Much appreciated!

BR,

Jukka Zitting