www-repository mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bad version MD in commons-dbutils
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:32:17 GMT
On 11/26/06, Steve Loughran <steve.loughran@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Want me to change it in the asf repo? Easy enough to do.
> >
> > Hen
> >

> There is the distinct risk the artifact is the 1.0RC1 and not the 1.0;
> in which case the change is trickier...

Doing an svn diff between the 1.0-rc1 tag and the 1.0 tag, there are a
few code differences (nothing major). One of them is the renaming of a
private attribute from primitveDefaults to primitiveDefaults. Looking
at javap -private on the jar file, the attribute is named
primitiveDefaults, so this is a 1.0 jar (presuming it came from a tag
etc).

Hen