www-repository mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-core-1.1.jar not found
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:09:21 GMT
> Hi,
>
> The jackrabbit-core-1.1.jar and other Jackrabbit 1.1 artifacts return
> a 404 Not Found response from http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/ even
<snip/>

These days you want to look at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/

instead, where the 1.1 hasn't arrived (say, for core):

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/jackrabbit/jackrabbit-core/

I've seen that before, and someone on the Maven team usually does
whats needed fairly quickly, once its brought to their attention.

-Rahul