www-repository mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Please re-sync Genesis 1.0
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:42:04 GMT
The http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/genesis/ tree
for some reason was munged as it should look like http://
people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/geronimo/
genesis/ and contain only 3 directories at the top-level.

Its probably my fault for munging it, though I am still not exactly
sure how I messed it up so badly.

Is there no policy on how to clean up horribly junked up syncs?
Cause this is one of them.  The impact of fixing this is very low...
meaning that the users affected by this are very, very limited...

If there is no policy I suggest we make one for select cases... else
central will fill up with junk and will end up confusing people more
than anything else.

--jason