www-repository mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: James products, independency from ibiblio and poms referring people.apache.org
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 01:27:45 GMT
Sorry for the late response, I've been on holidays. This all sounds
fine, and your analysis about the issues #1 and #2 are right. To
solve #1 you could do what you've suggested, by using file:// as
central, and including all the plugins and their dependencies in there.

I'm going to start looking into a better separation for these.

The other topics could go to the Maven lists.

Cheers,
Brett