www-repository mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject file naming conventions for licenses
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:58:50 GMT
Hi,
is there a file naming convention for license files ?
cf http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html
to be sent to :
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository///

This is in the context of the preparation of the next release of Ant.

Is it allright to copy Ant's License file (the ASF 2.0 license) to
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/ant/licenses/LICENSE ?

I do not plan to copy the licenses of junit, dom, sax, xerces there too because we will not
redistribute the
corresponding artifacts to
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/ant/

Regards,

Antoine