www-repository mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Incorrect HEADER.html and README.txt at ibiblio.org/maven?
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:30:31 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the best place to contact, but it seems to me
that ibiblio.org/maven carries a HEADER.html and README.txt that were
synchronized from the old apache java-repository directory. I just
happened to browse there directly trying to resolve a Maven problem I
had, and the current wording on Ibiblio startled me. The incorrect
header and readme files suggest that *all* the artefacts on the
ibiblio Maven 1 repository are "official Apache releases"! Of course
the context (including the incorrect URL references) indicate that the
statement does not apply to that repository, but it's still rather
confusing.

BR,

Jukka Zitting