www-repository mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:37:14 GMT
On 9/7/06, Jorg Heymans <jh@domek.be> wrote:
> Why is the email only showing metadata.xml* files for cocoon ? It
> didn't do this with other projects, permissions look ok eg:

Ugh, a week since you asked this, sorry :( A bit snowed under.

I'm trying to filter the snapshot emails down so that they're less
spammy. It's expected that a snapshot will be deployed a lot, what I'm
interested in for the snapshot repositories is whether a new group or
artifact id has shown up. For m2, I should just switch to monitoring
directories not files. For m1 it'd need to be a bit different.

Also need to start monitoring the incubator repositories.

Hen