www-repository mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: maven2 based releases for the james project and ASF policy
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:45:04 GMT
Hi Brett,

I read your proposal maybe more than 1 month ago, and it seems very good
to me.

IIRC this is something still being discussed and there is no real
roadmap (no developer to be assigned) for it to be included in the next
maven 2.1 release: is this correct?

Otherwise, can you give an ETA for this stuff? I don't want to hurry
you, I just would like to have an estimate time (1 month? 3 months? 1
year?) so that we can take it into consideration while discussing
alternative interim solutions.

I CC general@james.apache.org (where Noel was discussing with us about
this topic, before I moved to repository@ to find further suggestions)
so we've much more probability Noel is listening.

Stefano