www-repository mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR173
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 17:11:48 GMT
They are already on public repositories:
    http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/stax/stax-api/1.0.1/
I guess, the pom should be the same than the one for
    javax.xml.jsr173
and the license is available at
   http://svn.stax.codehaus.org/browse/stax/trunk/dev/ASF2.0.txt
though i have already asked on the list to advertise that a bit more
on their site (stax.codehaus.org).

I can raise a JIRA with an upload bundle if needed, just want to
make sure I need to.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet