www-repository mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creating staging repositories
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:05:18 GMT
On 8/23/06, Jorg Heymans <jh@domek.be> wrote:

> Currently i'm holding this staging repository in ~/jheymans/
> public_html, i'ld like to remove this location asap.
>
> Any objections to this ?

FWIW, we (Shale and Struts) have been deploying 'test builds' (prior
to a vote) to repo/m2-snapshot-repository.

We're still investigating how best to move the artifacts over to
m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository when it's time.  The current process
involves running 'mvn deploy' one more time and then quickly
overwriting them with the 'original' artifacts copied from the
snapshot repo.

--
Wendy