www-repository mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: creating staging repositories
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:30:18 GMT

On 23 Aug 2006, at 23:05, Wendy Smoak wrote:

> We're still investigating how best to move the artifacts over to
> m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository when it's time.  The current process
> involves running 'mvn deploy' one more time and then quickly
> overwriting them with the 'original' artifacts copied from the
> snapshot repo.

According to jdcasey on #maven, you should be ok by just copying the
artifacts (and the metadata files) over to the sync dir. Released
artifacts are looked up directly, the metadata is mostly there for
snapshot resolution.

Now, it seems that i haven't got the rights to create a directory at
the /repo level. Can anyone help out here?

Jorg