www-repository mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 M1 artifacts in m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 10:18:06 GMT

On 8/3/06 9:41 PM, "Carlos Sanchez" <carlos@apache.org> wrote:

> There's no guarantee of when it will be synced and I dont have the
> time to sync different pieces so the right option is as you say
> increase the version number and release again.
> I don't think this is any different than other release processes.

I don't agree with above, but if that's how it is then so be it.

On a different note, comparing
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-22-archetype-block
/1.0.0-M1/ with
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-22-archetype-block/1.
0.0-M1/ , it seems that something went wrong with the mirror
synchronisation. Any ideas on how to bring the dotsrc mirror up to date ?

Jorg