www-repository mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Sync from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository to m2 central mirrors?
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 00:10:00 GMT
Will the rsync also remove bits from the mirror?

There were some comments about the clover-config module in genesis
1.0, which I fixed and will soon start a vote for 1.1.  In the mean
time, I've dropped genesis 1.0 from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository, will
this also cause the bits to get dropped from central?

--jason