www-repository mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sync from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository to m2 central mirrors?
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:04:10 GMT
> Hi,
>
> Am I the only one nervous about automatically having a drone sign
> artifacts and publish them on mirrors? Perhaps this is ok for
> SNAPSHOT builds, and perhaps that's what this email thread is all
> about. In that case, never mind.

This is definitely not about automating the signing completely. It is
about making it a part of the release process, so you just need to
type in your password rather than scp'ing the additional files around.

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/