www-repository mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moving apache.org stuff into a proper hierarchy
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 23:08:31 GMT
Steve,

We're working with the biggest one, commons, to get them over -
including writing out "redirects" so that the old groups still resolve
to the same artifact.

I expect that a success there will see us push on more with the
others, and any new projects to use the new layout. In particular, I
think we will only pick up changes from org/apache in the m2
repository.

Cheers,
Brett

--