www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: which ejb. persistence
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:50:24 GMT
First remeber that nothing can be removed from the repo.

Then, javax.persisntence ejb were poms of prereleases pointing to
where the api could be found, as it couldn't be redistributed.

javax.persistence persistence-api 1.0 is the reference implementation
from glassfish and synced from
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.