www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 M1 artifacts in m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 19:41:35 GMT
There's no guarantee of when it will be synced and I dont have the
time to sync different pieces so the right option is as you say
increase the version number and release again.
I don't think this is any different than other release processes.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.