www-repository mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Re: First step
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 23:45:18 GMT
On Fri, 7 Jul 2006, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 16:02:50 -0400
> From: Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca>
> To: repository@apache.org
> Subject: Re: First step
> Sender: jslive@gmail.com

> > How about starting by making the two repository directories in the
> > /dist/ be excluded from the mirroring?
>
> I can do that by dropping them from the apache-dist and apache-site
> rsync repositories, but that would probably mean that ibiblio couldn't
> get them.  I can add a special rsync repository for ibiblio, but it
> will need to be coordinated.

  If a change is made, please move the repo's out of 'dist/'.
  It makes policy, documentation and checking cleaner and easier.
  In 'dist/', the repo's are 'oddballs' (can I say that?),
  and a move would make things more understandable.

> Joshua.

  HPP

Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ \_
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 251 3791 \_/ \_/
http://www.cs.uu.nl/~henkp/                   M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/