www-repository mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: New location for Maven repositories on people.apache.org
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:34:49 GMT
Might have wanted to have used m<N>-central-rsync-repository... I've
heard a bunch of rumors that ibiblio might be replaced at sometime in
the future as the host for central.

Also, any idea when an automatic rsync is going to be enabled?  Right
now we have to list the rsync repository in pom's to make sure they
pick up the latest release artifacts that may have not been sync'd to
central yet.

--jason