www-repository mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: experimental publishing
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:53:19 GMT
Smartfrog isn't an Apache project, though.

Steve - the answer is "not presently". I'd suggest creating a
repository on your sf.net project site and deploying there, testing,
and if it all works we can setup a sync for that.

- Brett

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/