www-repository mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject What are the current locations for m2 artifacts?
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:46:03 GMT
Can one of you tell me what the current official locations are for m2
artifacts?

I'd like some confirmation for the official:

  * M2 Release repo HTTP URL and SCP URL
  * M2 Snapshot repo HTTP URL and SCP URL

Also, how do release artifacts (for m2) from Apache get synchronized
to central?

And, what are the security requirements to allow posting (via SCP
wagon) to these repositories?

Geronimo is very close to finishing conversion to m2, and I need to
start publishing SNAPSHOTS and prepare for releases... but I'm
currently confused what the right URLs are to use.

Can someone please help set me straight?

Thanks,

--jason