www-repository mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Further repo rules?
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:39:28 GMT
I'm working on some more monitor scripting. Here's what I thought I
should be looking for:

1) Anything in an ibiblio-rsync repository with SNAPSHOT in it.
2) Anything in an m1 repository called maven-metadata.xml*.
3) Any directory that is not 775
4) Any maven-metadata.xml file that is not 775
5) Any file that is not 755
6) Any file/dir that does not have a group of apcvs

Report is:

These files should not exist - please delete
1)       9
2)  123

These have incorrect permissions - should be 775
3)   952
4) 6884

These have incorrect permissions - should be 755
5)  65810

These files should be owned by apcvs
6)   9947

The first two seem like obvious ones to check on - how about the rest?
Should we allow 775 or 664, and any group as an owner?

Hen