www-repository mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI systems
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 16:51:25 GMT
Sorry, brain wasn't in gear.

Run-up is to improve the signal to noise ratio for the repository
emails. Current signal to noise is good for the ibiblio rsync
repositories, but the snapshot repositories are very noisy due to
nightly/incremental/on-demand builds from the ones below.

I'll try Carlos' suggestion of putting ignores on the groupIds that
appear to be doing automated builds.

Hen