www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New location for Maven repositories on people.apache.org
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:24:58 GMT
I'm getting the following files from the apache m1 repo that I have
doubts about (they were not in ibiblio before)

cactus/cactus-ant/13-1.6dev/cactus-ant-13-1.6dev.jar
cactus/cactus/13-1.6dev/cactus-13-1.6dev.jar
commons-httpclient/commons-httpclient/2.0/commons-httpclient-2.0-final.jar
commons-jelly/commons-jelly/SNAPHSOT/commons-jelly-SNAPHSOT.jar
logkit/logkit/1.3/logkit-1.3.jar

Not that this comes converted from the m1 repo, so paths are different there

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.