www-repository mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [repo] /www/cvs.apache.org/repository/
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 03:09:43 GMT
This is the first I've heard of that (I thought the incubating- part
was enough). Note also that there are no releases in this repository
so they probably can't be called "sanctioned" either.

- Brett

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/