www-repository mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Plan of action] Setting up an official maven repository for the ASF
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 07:12:46 GMT
Thanks Hen, good start. I somehow missed Stefano's message.

http://maven.apache.org/repository-manager/ has tools that should
cover the majority of what you have here so far. It's getting much
closer to being functional enough to use.

We should move to use WebDAV for deployment.

But I'll dig up those requirements before I jump at the rest of the details.

- Brett

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/