www-repository mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: restrictions are optional
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 16:29:22 GMT

Henri Yandell wrote:

> Jena, Deli, HsqlDb and Castor all look like they should really be
> uploaded to iBibilio currently. They're real releases rather than
> snapshots.

yep.

> Chaperon we should lean on to make a release.

Their latest release was in january 2004, could be difficult.

> My thinking is that when a project is shipping a license that Cliff's
> not aware of yet, that we ought to let him know. Even if it looks like
> just another BSD style license.

Understood. I'll subscribe to legal and ping this Cliff guy there.

In the meantime:

Missing:
1) jfor:jfor:jar:0.7.1

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=jfor -DartifactId=jfor \
          -Dversion=0.7.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-jfor-impl:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) jfor:jfor:jar:0.7.1

Thanks,
Jorg